Friday, April 29, 2022

The Thursday with dinner out

 Hi,

After work yesterday Mike and Toby collected me from work and we got to Mama Browns nice and early.

We sat at our table, waiting for Tessa and David to arrive from their place, by bus.  And we might have ordered milkshakes and curly fries to while away the time.



That deteriorated fast

Toby and Tessa

David is still experiencing on-going issues with the concussion and broken back he got in November.  The poor guy.  I hope he continues to be kind to himself and ease back into things when he is up for it.  It must be a real pain for such an active person.

Dropped them home after a lovely dinner.  And headed home to watch a couple of episodes of We are Lady Parts.

I did play the chase-the-toilet-rolls-down-the-stairs game with Moxley.  Mike hadn't realised it was a thing, so he joined me.  I think Moxley might get tired of this game as I saw at least one roll give her a bit of a head butt.
The toilet roll game with Moxley

Snuggled up

Snuggled for ages

While we all watched some TV

Off to bed after chilling with Mike and Toby and up for Friday at work.  

Up for the bus into town for Friday at work for both me and Mike.  It was an electric bus.  How cool is that?    Gorgeous day.

Electric bus this morning

Friday morning stunner

Work iced latte

Without my mask

Busy day.  But weekend is coming up fast.  Park run tomorrow.  Last weekend with Toby before he heads home to Chc on Monday morning.

Have a lovely weekend wherever you are.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment