Wednesday, April 6, 2022

The Tuesday that felt like a Thursday

 Hi,

Busy day yesterday - but I did noticed that both Mike and I seemed to think it felt more like a Thursday than a Tuesday.  What is with that?


Lasagne with silverbeet from the garden

At lunch time I made tea - vegetarian lasagne with the silverbeet from our garden.  Turned out delicious - I haven't made it for a while.

Late work meeting meant it was a long day.  But it wasn't too long before we were in bed.  Slept well.  But Mike woke with a migraine.  Boo!

He's still in bed.  Poor guy.

Haircut for me today.  And another long working day with a late meeting.  Although now daylight savings has ended, we're all in better timezones and the meeting starts at 6pm.  Woot!

Have a fantastic day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment