Friday, April 1, 2022

The Thursday with Mike out for dinner

 Hi,

After the fog lifted, the day was stunning yesterday.  Enjoyed the sunshine in the afternoon a lot - thank you.

Manzano chilli

More generic (cayenne?) chilli

Lunch break

Smudge enjoying the backyard

Mike headed off to his friend Maarten's place for dinner with a bunch of tramping people.  I was hoping to drive the newly opened Transmission Gully when he got back - and head home via Makara to try and spot the aurora.  But the solar weather (kp numbers) dropped away (we might have seen the aurora if we were in the Auckland Islands!) and it got late and I was in bed and I just...

So no.  We did not drive the newly opened piece of road. Mike has drinks with work mates at Bin44 tonight after work.  So perhaps the chance remains that we could drive the new road if he wants a lift home at a sensible hour...?  Yes - I wonder that too.  :-p

Last boot camp ever tomorrow morning.  Oh - what will I do without a reason to get up early on Saturdays and do cardio for an hour?  I need some discipline to do it myself, obviously.

Out to see a play with Kara and Neil tomorrow night.  Choice!  And maybe some more hut bagging on Sunday.  Let's see.

Have a good one.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment