Thursday, April 7, 2022

The Wednesday with work

 Hi,

Busy day at work again yesterday.  But I did get out for my haircut - all masked up the entire time.  Sarah at Buoy does such a great job (see below iced latte pic for how good it looks the day after!).  She is 6 months pregnant - so I will have a different hairdresser from July through to January.  Sigh.

Thursday home made iced latte

I did pop into New World on Willis after my haircut - they had no Lewis Road iced coffees.  What...?  Supply chain issues?  Anyway - I did get Mike coffee beans.  Despite his migraine he was happy that I did that.

Mike got better after 1pm and I got him a sandwich for lunch and he was keen for a light dinner later as well.  He is up this morning for his session with Quentin - so I hope he feels much better.

Big news in NZ is the resignation of the DG of Health.  My Twitter feed is abuzz with the news.  Mike and I know this may have a bit of a knock on effect inside our whanau.  We await those decisions with anticipation.   If you know, you know.

Otherwise, the week progresses.  We're wondering if Mike has a camping trip to Kaitoke this weekend or not.  The leadership group there suggested it a while back - but not said anything since.  The weather looks okay - if a little cooler now it is autumn.  And I would tag along - and lie in the sun and read outside the tent.  And maybe go for a wee walk.

Let's see.  Still got Thu and Fri to get through yet.  Hahahah.  Anything could happen.

Have a marvellous day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment