Wednesday, April 20, 2022

The Tuesday back at work

 Hi,

We've got a bit of nice weather ahead of some yucky weather - and yesterday was lovely here.  There is a chill in the air now though.

Toby went out to visit his mate Ethan during the day.  And he just got back for a quick bite for dinner before heading out to stay with Tessa.

Yesterday was stunning

We made Buddha bowls - for the first time in a while.  Turns out we do not have any quinoa.  Oh.  So we had it with brown rice.  So it was very wholesome.  Chewy and wholesome.

Dinner was pretty good

We had a bath and relaxed nice and early before bed.  

This was me on Monday enjoying the sunshine

And a pic of me when I was 18 - on my first ever rock climb at Camels Hump

We have a random pic of me climbing on the kitchen table at the moment.  This was my first ever rock climb I did with my uni.  We went to Camels Hump - which is an outcrop of very juggy rock at Mt Macedon, not far from Melbourne.  Although the climb I am on above is not the high, juggy bit.  Obviously I was hooked because I ended up climbing nearly every weekend through my uni years there.

Right.  Time for the day to start.  Have a lovely day, wherever you are.


Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment