Tuesday, May 3, 2022

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Well, Monday was fairly long and busy.  Up early for Toby and I had a late meeting at work.  But it all went well.  The house seems much quieter without Toby in it.  I think the cats are also missing him.

Last night here for Toby

I will miss him

Checked the rat traps - bait has been swiped but no bodies.  And I checked the chili plants.  They are looking huge now - unsure exactly when to start harvesting them.  I might need to do some research.



Wow - big chilies

Chilies are huge!

Next broccoli coming along

After work Mike had a session with Quentin and then we had tea ahead of my work meeting.  After that finished, we had a bath and relaxed before heading off to bed.  Good sleep.


With no visits from my mother or Mike's, we've had to clean our own fridge!

Up for my online PT session.  My poor glutes had quite the sweaty workout.  Thanks, Quentin.  He was best man for his mate's wedding on Saturday and I need to watch his best man speech.  I am sure he nailed it!

Tuesday today.  Still overcast but no sign of rain.  Cold but no wind.  So - could be way worse.  Hahah.  Given it is May already and winter is approaching pretty fast.

Work is interesting today.  Go live for the project that has been a year in the making.  Woot!  Let's see how that goes.

Enjoy your day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment