Wednesday, May 4, 2022

The Tuesday with a big day at work

 Hi,

Mike and I are still hunkering down ahead of my trip to Aus in just over a week's time. But yesterday (Tuesday) saw my work project go live with barely a hiccough.  It has been a year in the making and I hope it goes smoothly as it beds in through this month.

Today (Wednesday) is May 4th - and therefore Star Wars day.  We have a work BBQ planned - but Mike and I are at home (for reasons stated above) so today I have used a Star Wars plate for my toast and I'm wearing my t shirt.

Iced latte done and dusted - and my Star Wars t shirt

Empty toast plate

Last night saw us chilling at home after a run into Northland and back.  I was so cold at my desk all day that I rugged up for the run.  And stepped out into a rather warm evening.  Colder in the house than outside, I reckon.  Run was okay.  The slight uphill on that route is a lot harder than the Park Run on Saturdays.  Hahahah.

Moxley went to sleep in Mike's arms last night.  She was so relaxed - it did not look at comfortable.  She was just a limp lap of wet noodles or something.

Moxley sleeping in Mike's arms

You taking pics of me?

Dreamy cat

Slept well.  Up for work from home.  Mike and Janine have a run planned after work to The Botantist and I will drive there with warm clothes on and some for Mike so we can sit outside in their garden bar and have dinner.

Good fun.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment