Thursday, May 26, 2022

The Wednesday where my pining left me discombobulated

It was a Mike-crazy discombobulated morning. I had plenty of time so I casually made breakfast, drank coffee, and played with the cats. I left it just a little bit tight at the end of the morning (red flag! My endgame always lets me down). As I ran out the door I discovered I didn't have my key. As I frantically searched for it, I heard my bus go past.

I fruitlessly went through my options. And then drove in. With a carload of leftover polystyrene insulation slipping and sliding about in the back. Good crumple zone I guess.

Gorgeous day - you can tell by the smooth curve on the solar chart.
You can also tell that I was still making myself coffee at 8:25am, which is quite late.

Vegetarian stirfry for dinner. With steak.

Fusion.

I was supposed to go running last night but my workmates bullied me into going to the pub instead. I haven't run for two weeks now. I have a certain amount of padding around my middle that wasn't there before.

Now I admit that perhaps you are getting sick of seeing the same Eurovision Swedish power ballad on ever. single. post. So I thought I'd mix it up a little today.

So for something completely different, here is a Swedish man who looks like a truck, smashing out a hard rock song. You may recognise the melody.

No comments:

Post a Comment