Thursday, May 12, 2022

The Wednesday with working from home

 Hi,

The wind and rain have disappeared leaving a calm, crisp slice of weather-paradise in its wake.  Today is simply stunning.  But I am quite cold as I sit in our home office with the heater on next to me.  And my hoodie up over my head - like an OG.  :-p

As work ended, Mike nipped into work to get two surplus computer monitors, and arms to hold them up.  It did set us back a bit - but they are good quality.  We will try and set them up today.

Last night the cats snuggled with me.  Mike did a grocery run.  He had to get some stuff for his weekend in Hawkes Bay with Janine as they tackle their half and full marathon efforts.  :-o

Moxley snuggled on my leg

Cats close to each other

Slept okay.  I am packed for my trip - which is good.  Shame I am not there now as my parent's car just packed up with its alternator deciding to take a break from duty. They had a towie come and collect it.  Oh dear.  Shouldn't take too long to sort out.

Up for my online PT session with Quentin.  Knees session.  Oohh - my clicky knees.  They needed that.  Hahahah.

Thursday stunner of a sunrise

After PT session home made iced latte - yes, we have coffee beans again

My side of the bed is made

And now the countdown is on.  A working day to get through.  Then Mike will drop me at the airport tomorrow and I will keep my KN95 mask on from the time I get out of the car to the time I get in my rental car at Brisbane airport.  :-o

I do not want to catch anything that could disrupt my travels there - or back.  I have read all the flights are full in May and June already.  Yikes.

Have an awesome weekend.  Eurovision.  Think of Mike for his half marathon efforts on Saturday morning.  Send him thoughts of legs of steel.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment