Friday, May 6, 2022

The Thursday with work

 Hi,

After a day where we were busy at work, it was nice to chill in the evening.  Mike did have some meetings (for things like leadership and some late work meeting) but he was done not too long after 7pm.  

Sleeping cats

I was looking after Moxley as she explored the flax bush in the front yard.  She loved it!  Hunkering down in the gloom of dusk.

Moxley exploring

Home made iced late Friday morning - made with instant coffee

We went to bed and Mike said the funniest thing.  My comment was:  I need to add that to the blog.

Readers - I cannot remember the funny thing he said.  And I asked him.  And he pretended he didn't remember.   :-p

Up for scrambled egg brekkie with Mike at home.  As we're self isolating.  No potato cakes for him.

Weekend plans - I think we will do the park run.  I figure running outside must surely be low risk.  Surely?

But nothing else.  We'll stay home and do some stuff around the house.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment