Tuesday, May 10, 2022

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Monday was cold and wet - and Tuesday so far is pretty much the same.  Brrr.  Mike and I are at home, staying as safe as we can from the tricky virus.  

Manic selfie stare for my home made iced latte - ta Mike

The lunch time quesadillas were very nice with a chili from our plant in the garden.  They were tasty chilis but not too hot.  Long day at work and then upstairs for tea with Mike.  

An evening on the couch watching some You Tube stuff and then into bed.  So pretty quiet really.  I am mostly packed already - a few things to sort out closer to the time.  Like my work machine in case I get delayed coming back.

Enjoy your Tuesday.  Stay warm and dry.  Even my family say the Australian weather is doing the same thing as here.  Just slightly warmer.  Hahah.

Take care.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment