Thursday, May 5, 2022

The Wednesday with my last late work meeting

 Hi,

With the project winding down from build mode to ops mode, our late work meeting is done and dusted.  No more late meetings for me.  Woot!  I can stop my alarm.

Yesterday was good - busy.  Mike headed away after work for a run and a pint at Macs.  He did close to 7km.  Good on him!

Home made iced latte

Random selfie from you-know-who

Home made granola

During lunch break I made more granola.  I haven't tried it yet.  Well, apart from the chef's allowance of bits that fell off the tray as we moved it to the container.

Slept well during the night.  Up for my online session with Quentin.  And I spotted the planets lined up in the sky.  Saw Venus (brightest), Jupiter and Mars.  Then spotted a faint Saturn.  Very happy.

Seriously.  If you zoom in, you can see Venus and Jupiter here.  And on a higher resolution pic I even spotted Mars

Busy day at work.  It has clouded over since the stunning morning skies.  Let's see what the day has in store for everyone.


Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment