Tuesday, May 24, 2022

The Monday pining from home

 My phone has an occasional habit of crashing overnight, and so I missed my 6am alarm. My body also felt like not powering up properly this morning, so I was still in bed when I should have been at the gym.

Oh well. Work from home day.

After a fairly average WFH day I was keen to do some gardening and other chores. But I threw together some stirfry and then lay on my bed and went down YouTube rabbitholes instead. Oh well.

Yummy stirfry. And that's Toby's beer label, isn't it great?

It's been long enough after the Eurovision euphoria to get some perspective and objectivity. So one productive thing I did do, after a week of reflection on all 40 Eurovision songs, is to put together a 'best of' playlist. It brings together the very best tracks not only from Grant Final night but the semifinalists as well. 

Here it is:

I'm listening on continuous loop. Link here.

Yes, it does only have one track.

No comments:

Post a Comment