Tuesday, May 16, 2023

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

I put on the slow cooker at lunch time yesterday (working from home benefit) and found a recipe for goat curry to make in it. We'd picked up some hunted (wild) goat at Moore Wilson's on Saturday and given it is sustainable (and goats are a major pest in the NZ bush) I feel like Jane would not judge me for tucking into that protein source.

Readers - it was delicious!

Both cats in the barrel

New sheets on the bed

I also put the new sheets I got for Christmas from my parents (Toby brought them back from Aus for me) on the bed. Those sheets are so amazing. Mike and I both loved sliding into bed and enjoying those.

But anyway - after work I chilled with Jason and Chelsea for a bit. Then served up tea as Mike got in the door. As I said, the goat curry was so good! I need to save that recipe. Black beans, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, onion, curry powder and stock. Delicious.

Watched some TV with Jason and Chelsea - I know more about Glee now that I have ever known before. Hahahah. And a show called Criminal Minds.

Anyway - off to bed. Mike chatted to his Mum for a bit. We also did an online test for ADHD. Mike scored very well.  :-o  16 out of 20. He's always an overachiever. I thought it might be rigged to generate a market so I took the test too. I got 6 out of 20. Oh. Mike might be onto something. Imagine if he could focus like a boss. He'd be running the world! Bwhahahah!

Up to a rainy day and terrible news about a fire in a hostel here in Wellington. I hope it is not as bad as they think (news is still coming in about it).

Spin after work. And if I play my cards right, Mike might come and collect me at 6.30pm at the end of it.

Take care.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment