Wednesday, May 17, 2023

The Tuesday with work stuff

 Hi,

Hey there - how is everyone? The fire yesterday in Wellington has claimed at least 6 lives - terrible news. They are going to to check for 11 others that are missing - but I really hope they are elsewhere and not in the building still.


Tuesday iced latte


Pirate arm update

Alastair peeking out from his desk to spy my iced latte

Jason has left this morning to head back to Auckland on the train! Woot! I hope he gets a good look at the scenery. It's been good to have him and Chelsea stay with us. I hope they both secure jobs soon - they have a bunch of interviews coming, I expect.

Mike drove Jason in this morning to the train station. So he will run after work and then meet me for tea somewhere. 

Then home to a quiet house again.

Hope you are all well.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment