Tuesday, May 23, 2023

The Monday with work and spin

 Hi,

Yesterday was busy at work (and I worked from home) but once the end of the day clocked over, I was in the car and down to Thorndon gym for a 6pm Monday evening Spin class. Well, I did set my bike up to ride in today before I drove down the hill. Needed my pannier rack back on. Remind me to tighten it up.

My Spin pic looks like I have a loaf of bread on my handlebars! Hahah.

Spin evidence

I used to go to this one fairly often - but given the long gap since I last did it, it was not surprising that there was a new (to me) instructor. I can't remember his name. Todd? Just making that up, I think. But he drove a tough class! I was quite sweaty as I wandered the aisles at New World after it, looking for iced coffees. I mean, ciabatta rolls.

Back home to unpack. Mike was putting out the rubbish as I pulled up and helped me. We relaxed, had something to eat and went to bed.

Slept well. Up to ride in for the first time in ages. Off to the gym. Dead lifts (55kg) 4x4 and leg press (122kg) 10 x 4 and then ankle mobility exercises. Gah! They were terrible. Mainly because - tight ankles! Hahahah. On my way back to work, I had to run for the lights to get across the quay - and my legs and feet failed to get the memo from my brain about running. They were like: you want us to do what???

Tuesday morning work iced latte

Back to work. Showered and ready for the day. Mike has Snow Lovers meetup after work. I have Spin at 5.30 for an hour - then back to work to ride home. Let's see what execution of said plan pans out.

Lovely day here. I like weather like this. Autumn is making its presence felt.

Have a grand day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment