Thursday, May 11, 2023

The Wednesday at work

 Hi,

Busy again at work. So busy it is no longer a good morning blog post. So - good afternoon!  Yesterday we had morning tea at work (well, there were 3 morning teas!) but Gray came to one of them. So I took a pic just for Theresa. :-)

Hey stranger!

Mike bought mushrooms the size of my head

Mike went shopping on his way home - and got me mushies that were so huge. Look at that!

Iona told me some horrible news through the day. Her friend Nicola (you will remember from walks and bike lending in previous posts) has had absolute tragedy happen. Her beautiful son passed away - he was present when I gashed my foot so I got to know him that day. And he was full of beans at moving to WLG for uni and into a flat there. I think it really upset me because I see so many parallels with Toby.  If not for some stroke of luck, it could be me, or any parent, facing such heartbreak.

My thoughts are with Nicola and her family.

And I will send Toby all my best vibes to stay out of trouble. Who knows when things might happen?  

On that sobering note, I hope you are all good. Hug the one(s) you love.

Weekend for me kicks in at the end of today. Haircut tomorrow. Eurovision weekend. Zoo visit Saturday with Ange - Wellington Zoo has snow leopards!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment