Thursday, May 25, 2023

The Wednesday that surely was Friday

 Hi,

What do you mean, I was only halfway through the week yesterday? Sigh.

Wednesday was busy at work. Mike also had his Meetup after it so he was quite late getting home. So I rode home and fed the cats and had some tea and went to bed. Pretty boring.

Toby sent videos of him doing karaoke with some young man who probably had no idea what he was letting himself in for when he agreed to sing with Toby. So funny.

Mike got home and actually came in the bedroom French door. Totally confused Moxley. She was tucked up under my duvet and didn't hear Mike coming down the outside stairs like I did. I turned on the bedroom light as Mike just got to the door. He unlocked it and then she heard him. So she shot out of bed - but went to run up the stairs, expecting him at the front door. When he just appeared like magic in the room, she was astounded.

Made me laugh quite a lot. Mike was fizzing from the session - yay! And then he went to bed. Honestly, I slept like a log. Morning came and the alarm went off so Mike turned on the light. But it was my early morning - not his. He was 15 mins ahead of his schedule. Hahah.

Rode in - lovely, cold morning. Went to PT session.  37kg bench. Then ankle work.

Lovely Wellington morning


At work. Busy again. Then home to get ready for Mike's adventurous weekend. 

Work iced latte

Taste test


Have a great day!

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment