Tuesday, May 9, 2023

The Monday with normal services resumed - Mike got back!

Hi,

Mike is back in town! I was so happy to see him - I may have had a wee tear in my eye.  It was probably only a day or two shy of 3 weeks. That is a long time without his company.

Lewis Road iced latte at home

Moxley chooses Jason and Chelsea over me

New egg timer in action

Moxley continues to choose Jason over our bed - even with Chelsea in it. Hahahah. I know where she thinks her bread is buttered. She totally must remember him.

Lay on the couch reading and Smudge sat on my lap. Then Moxley came over and had her head full on resting on Smudge's flank. Wow!

Went to collect Mike from the airport. He landed at 2110. Back home and into bed. Up for a lovely morning.

 

Tuesday sunrise

Hope your day is a good one!


Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment