Wednesday, May 24, 2023

The Tuesday that totally feels like I have been at work and it is now Thursday

 Hi,

I totally have no idea what day it is - I keep having to consciously think about it. And that is usually based on when I have gym sessions. Hahah.

Anyway, yesterday was Tues, May 23 and I got my covid booster and flu jab! Yay. Went to the Unichem on Cuba and got it all sorted.

It was such a lovely day - the harbour looked amazing.

Harbour in the morning

Hey wee Flo

Lana and Flo

Laura also popped into town to see Lana (at work) and I got the chance to see wee Flo. She was just over 4 weeks old. She is such a wee cutie. She slept in my arms and in Lana's arms without any bother at all. Laura is so chill. Lovely to see them both.

View from top of cable car

Then work took me out for lunch - for a free ride up the cable car, for $10 on my Snapper and for a free lunch up there. It is because I got involved with the app to track commuting for staff. And apparently May is Public Transport month.


Me, Allana, Anna and Myra enjoy a sunny autumn day

What a great lunch break. Thank you for organising it, my workmates in sustainability.

Back to enjoy the afternoon at work. Stacks of meetings. The lure of V - which I did not succumb to - and a walk to Spin class at 5.30pm at Thorndon.

The Jill lure

Juliet was meeting me there, early. But at 5.30 the class kicked off with no sign of her. Then at 5.50pm she turns up outside the door. She thought there was an early class. But no. I waved her in. She did 30 mins, and she hasn't been well, so it was probably for the best.

I walked back to work and got on my bike and rode home.

Up for a spontaneous brekkie with Mike. We caught the 7.15 am #22 bus. Went to Machete and had eggs and iced latte.

Iced latte at Machete. Can you see Mike?


Mike has a Meet up for architects tonight after work. But I will wander home and chill. Another 2.5 days left in the working week. Yes, I am working this Friday. I do not know how anyone manages 5 days a week at work anymore.

Have a wonderful day.,

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment