Tuesday, October 3, 2023

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Okay - this post has one of the most adorable cat content pics ever! Yes, that is me, not building things up at all.

Anyway - I made kiwi crisps yesterday during my lunch break. They turned out okay. Mike found them when he got home and now there are far fewer biscuits. At least they fit in the container easily now.

Made kiwi crisps

Smudge found Mike in my meeting

I was in a meeting with Mike at the end of the day and Smudge came down to my desk to see what I was doing. She couldn't hear Mike because I had headphones on. But she certainly saw him. She has never expressed any interest in my computer monitors. But having his face on there certainly caught her attention. She was stretching up to lovingly caress his face with her paws just before I fished out my phone and took her pic.

She really thought Mike was inside that monitor.

Anyway, I went to Spin after work. Met Mike just as he got home. 1 hour of spin. Then home.

I got to Spin

We enjoyed asparagus rolls for tea - with haloumi. Mmmmm. Then watched some YouTube and then into bed. Mike got the heat pump on the WiFi yesterday and this evening he got it working with Alexa! We live in the future!

Woke up with a scratchy throat. So texted Quentin to do online. He'd had the worst sleep so asked if we could both get a lie in and do our session later today. Done!

I actually did a covid test - just in case. Seems fine so far. I am fine. But I do have the scratchy throat, a slight headache if I think about it and generally just have this malaise.

Woke with a scratchy throat - but not covid

Will WFH again today. See how it goes today. I am not snotty or anything. I will just check if my scratchy throat is a passing dryness. Maybe I slept like I was catching flies all night. Hahahah.

Have a beaut day. Wherever you are.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment