Wednesday, October 25, 2023

The Tuesday at work that felt just like a Monday

 Hi,

So, it is already Wednesday? Awesomeness.

Mike is sick. Like, quite poorly. Coughing. Sinus. And miserable. Fortunately for me, he blames Andrew. Hahahah.


Morning session with Quentin yesterday

French Kiss iced latte - with Alastair and his coffee

I rode home after work and found Mike awake but in bed still. And watching YouTube videoes that were as boring as anything. He reckons it was to send him to sleep. Yeah - it would do that.

But I made him tea. And I was not long out of bed. We read for a bit. Mike coughed a lot. But we settled to sleep okay.

Up at 5.20am for Mike and his coughs. But I fell back to sleep and woke with my alarm blaring. I had put a pillow over my head so everything was muffled. Hahahah.

Rode in for work. PT session again now. Mike is likely to have a sick day.

Have a brilliant day!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment