Thursday, October 12, 2023

The Wednesday with a boring cold still

 Hi,

The cat content is strong in this post. Hahahah.

Mike is way better than me and went into his Meetup leadership session yesterday after work. I stayed home. Because my cough is pathetic, but reasonably frequent. And although Mike reckons I am not infectious, it probably wouldn't sound good.

Fast asleep during the day

Looking majestic

When you catch her in the light, she is stunning

Buried by cats

So that is all really. Cats. Work. Cough.

I slept well. My cough is non-existent at night. Thank goodness. And I will take sick leave this afternoon to see if I can get better, even faster.

I really need to be well for the whale rescue training on Saturday.

Right. Have a great day. Enjoy your weekend.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment