Wednesday, October 4, 2023

The Tuesday with working from home

 Hi,

Scratchy throat meant I worked from home again. My throat cleared up through the day and I have no other signs of any sort of cold. So this morning (Wed) I have a far less scratchy throat and no symptoms, so off to work I go. 

Yesterday I did my hour with Quentin at 12pm. We both got a sleep in. And I was online. Sweet as. Given I can feel the shoulders today, it was a good workout with the resistance bands. First time in ages I did it online. But I did find the red band tied to the kitchen table from last time. Hahah.

Cats next to each other

I booked this

Mike went out with Janine to watch her citizenship ceremony. He said it was fantastic. And yay for Janine. Good on her for the commitment. They went out to celebrate after it too.

I was well asleep by the time Mike got home around 2230. Woke briefly, but I wasn't awake for long. Up for PT session this morning. My throat was maybe slightly dry. But I felt ok. So off to the gym on my bike I went.

Did 35kg bench with Quentin. 8 reps x 5 sets. Getting the volume up. Going to aim for one rep of 50kg by the end of the year. So I am on a mission!

Quentin got me an iced latte. Awwwww

Working from town today. I am now showered and at my desk. So, let's see if anything eventuates from the scratchy throat. I do note Mike suggested he might be scratchy thing morning. But - he might also just be dry from last night too. 

We are watching.

I booked tickets to see the new Taylor Swift concert - the film version - at The Embassy next Friday night. Woot! I would totally have gone to see her concert if it was in NZ. And the Melbourne concert is on my birthday next year. But.... too hard. Too expensive. The film version though? Yep - happy to see that for waaaaaaaay less money.

Have a brilliant day. We're off to The Botanist for their degustation meal tomorrow night. Woot! Tonight is Spin for me at 6pm. And unsure if Mike will come to the gym or not. He might be busy with something else. Or he is confused with next Wed night and the leadership meeting. That I also said yes to going to. :-o  

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment