Thursday, October 19, 2023

The Tuesday and Wednesday with work

 Hi,

I think I forgot to blog yesterday. Hahahah. Routine - just out the window! 

And when I looked at my pics for the past two days, it is all about the cats. Turns out if you WFH, that is all that happens.

Home iced latte courtesy of Lewis Road

Moxley chases something in the closet

Some sort of harmony

Sun worshipper

What are you doing, disturbing my sleep?

Another spot, another snooze

Sleepy face

Annoying me at work because it is close to tea time

Kara found this pic of us all from about 1996

Yesterday Mike got home and we cooked some tea. And he packed for his mega tramping weekend with Janine and Andrew.

Kara sent us through a really old pic of the 3 of us skiing at Broken River. Yeah - Mike is in jeans. I have an aerobie for some reason (did we play in the snow with it??) and Kara still has those poles!

Awwww. Such a cute pic.

Right. The weekend is jam packed. Dentist and gym tomorrow for me. Brekkie with Quentin after gym. I have a few hours at work in the early afternoon. 5pm dinner at Tom's then off to the rugby with Elly.

Saturday sees Iona and Col coming over for the massive rugby game v Argentina for the men's world cup. Go All Blacks.

Then we're at the stadium for the 4pm kick off for the women's rugby. Sweet!

Sunday I will catch up with Kaustubh, Aparajita and wee Aaria. They are down for Vihaan's birthday. And then recover from all that on Monday for Labour Day. Hahah.

Have an awesome weekend, wherever you are.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment