Thursday, October 26, 2023

The Wednesday with Mike still sick

 Hi,

Well, looking my my iced latte selfie from yesterday it was an epic fail. I usually a) try to avoid mention of my workplace, b) try to get some of me in the pic and c) try to get the star attraction - my iced latte - in the pic.

Epic fail with my selfie of my iced latte

Shocking!

Anyway. Wednesday I went to the supermarket 3 times for Mike. First time the Countdown had no iced lattes. So they lost me there. Walked to New World and bought Mike dinner - and some iced lattes. Then later Mike texted from home to ask for Strepsils.

So off to Countdown again I went. They had them. I did not need more iced lattes. Well - I couldn't fit them into my bike pannier. But I did look to see if they had restocked. No - they had not.

Rode home after work with a heavy pannier. Hah. But Mike was so happy to get soup and rolls for tea. He had a late meeting - his architect forum. Which he did from home while all the punters were in the office at work.

Then into bed. I had a poor sleep. Fitful.

Up for a windy old ride in. Wow.

Gym soon. And a spooky movie for Halloween after work.

Have an awesome day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment