Thursday, October 5, 2023

The Wednesday with spin after work

 Hi,

Happy birthday to Ange, today.

I did enjoy spin after work Wed night. Erin made sure she came along and we had such a good spin class. :-)

Spin after work

Erin dropped me back at work on her way home and I got on my bike and headed home to feed the cats. Moxley was in the mood for chasing.

Moxley chasing the duvet monster

Off to bed. Mike got home just after 9pm from tramping meet up. And I slept like a log. I woke up briefly when the heat pump came on at 5.30am. Mike had asked Alexa to turn it on then when we were going to bed.

So good. Warm in the room when I got up. Drove into my PT session. 80kg deads. 3 reps (one more than last time) x 5 sets. And it felt pretty good.

Back home. Wash on. At work.

Weekend is looming. Few things on. Wellington weekend again. The Botanist with Sally and Andrew tonight. I will swing into town (near Green Man) at 6pm to collect Mike from his work function and head to Lyall Bay for 6.30pm dinner.

Hope your weekend is a good one.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment