Tuesday, October 10, 2023

The Monday with Spin after work

 Hi,

Let's see - what was my Monday like?

Worked from home due to this cold/not a cold thing. Well, I almost always WFH on Mondays. So that wasn't the reason, I guess. But, I was checking if it changed. And by the end of the day, I felt like it was ok to go to Spin.

Yeah - not sure it was a good idea to go to Spin. I am not very symptomatic with this cold. No dribbly nose, no cough. Yet. But during Spin, my chest felt tight and despite not giving it my all, my heart rate on Strava was higher than usual. Apparently I made a greater effort than usual. Hahah.

Anyway, I got home and Mike had tea ready. Woot!


Smudge

Me and Smudge

Incoming smooch

Moxley

Smudge

Spin

Toby asked for more cat content so I chased the cats, trying to get pics. And after tea we chatted to him. Ran through our meeting agenda items. Took actions. Hahah. I had best get onto mine!

Off to bed. Slept well. Quentin and I decided to sleep in this morning and have a session at lunch time. Yes, I am WFH today. This is mainly because of the fledgling cold. And Mike is also WFH as he might have caught a cold from... someone.

I so do not want a cold. I have my marine mammal training this Saturday!

Anyway. Let's see how the day progresses. Take care, wherever you are.


Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment