Tuesday, October 17, 2023

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Worked from home yesterday. And that was pretty good. Got a lot done because I had fewer meetings booked in that a typical day! Woot!

Moxley eyes the mouse #25

There it is! #25.

When Mike got home, we went to the park and Mike ran and I walked around it. Good to get out of the house.

Wandered back home to cook tea. And clear out the traps. Mouse #25 was in there. Moxley wasn't at all interested. Hahah.

Went to bed after tea. Had a coughing fit - stupid cough. So instead of heading in on my bike for gym and work, I did my session with Quentin online and will WFH again.

Better than coughing at work.

Today in Wellington is like living inside a washing machine. Wind. Rain. 

Home iced latte

Right. The heat pump people are coming now. Lucky I am WFH, eh? Let's see if they can get it working.

Take care.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment