Wednesday, June 12, 2024

The Tuesday with nothing much

 Hi,

The weather is really great - started grey yesterday but came right. And then today is even nicer. Wow. Love these cold, clear mornings.

Showing Dave where I sat

Tuesday morning sequence

Iced latte

Here we go

Let's try portrait

Had lunch with Barb at Smith the Grocers Tuesday lunch time. We caught up with each other's news. She has been down south for a week or so. And her work is adjacent to mine - well, I mean her work deals in the same sort of area as me. So it is good to keep across how that is going.

Rode home after work and got tea ready. While I waited for Mike, I made lunch for us. Evidence below. I saw someone make sandwiches without bread. They used two halves of a capsicum. And then filling. So let's see if they are as yummy as You Tube made them look.

I made lunch for us

Cat pinned me

Hard no from Smudge. My journey continues.



Kara rang late and we chatted to her for ages. Planned a few things.

Moxley under the duvet this morning

Spotted this number plate for Martyn today

Wednesday morning cracker of a day

Bussed in. Quentin is sick - hopefully ok by tomorrow morning. Saw a car with JDE as its number plate. Funny.

Got Jane Goodall tonight with Mike, Kara and Andrew. Meeting them at Little Beer Quarter at 1730 ahead of the 1930 amazing Jane Goodall session.

Have a great day.

:Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment