Hi,
What a huge day. In some sad news, Tessa's grandfather passed away yesterday (Monday). So Toby and Tessa are headed up here for the funeral on Friday.
We saw a rental specialist and a real estate agent yesterday and have some decisions to make. Mike got home after work and we are Kara's leftovers. Nut roast was as good as it was the day before.
![]() |
| Leftovers courtesy of Kara |
![]() |
| Eggs at Margies |
Up for the early bus and a run on the treadmill before my session with Quentin. 3k there. Then deadlifts. 90kg 3 reps x 4 sets. We watched a woman benching 90kg next to me! Wow. Then bench for me. 40kg 3 reps x 4 sets.
Everything felt good for the first time in weeks. Might be finally over that cold.
Green Man quiz tonight. Might get some Sampson punters again if we're lucky. And I have let Toby know - I think they arrived this morning from Chc.
Yeah - I have no idea. :-( I am just bouncing from one day to another.
Have a great day!
Love,
Angela


No comments:
Post a Comment