Friday, July 3, 2026

The Thursday with work and not my last working day of the week

 Hi,


Well, up on a Friday for a day of mahi. Better get used to that, eh? Hahahah. My cold seems a lot better this morning although I am cautious as Mike reckons he has been well and then felt worse the next day. And tbh, he is not cured yet - I hear him coughing still. Hahah. But yes, much better.

Today we take Smudge to the vet to get her checked for possibly arthritis. She has not been moving around as freely as she used to in her kitten era. Or even her middle aged cat era. Let's see what the vet says about it. She might need some medicine.

Otherwise, Friday is trucking along. Got to work. Wait, what? And then we have a Wellington weekend. Got a lot to do here so that is probably a good thing. So much decluttering and planning.

Parkrun tomorrow. But it might be a walk for me with this cold lurking still. And nothing else really planned socially.

I hope you have a wonderful lead in to the weekend. My parents start their cruise today (but tomorrow our time). Seems like Dad enjoyed the Football World Cup England game at a pub. I love it!

Have a great weekend.

Love,

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment