Hi,
In a huge turn up for the books, I have gone off iced lattes lately. I am hoping it is a byproduct of my recent cold and not a complete change. This is because if you know me, part of my identity is my iced latte behaviour. Who am I if not the Angela that drinks an iced latte when she is out with you?
That also means I lack photos. Hahahah.
Yesterday was busy at work (that is, I found the day rather gruelling and going in circles - happens sometimes). Toby and Tessa have come up for Tessa's grandfather's funeral on Friday. Sad reason, but it did mean they could come to the quiz at Green Man.
Barb was up for quiz so we walked from work together to Green Man at 5.30. But as we stepped in, Jon and Toby told us they cancelled the official quiz. I sent out comms to everyone, but they were all on their way.
So many of us turned up. Jon, Ange, Barb, Juliet, Lesley, Wally and Chelsea. And so good to see Toby and Tessa. Mike came with Juliet a little later. But we ate dinner. And Toby hosted the stuff quiz for us (13/15). And we did the ODT quiz (9/12).
We really enjoyed the kōrero with everyone.
Ange had her car so that was good - we got a ride home with her. Cats got fed. And we had a good sleep.
Up to bus in and run (for me) and deads (for Mike).
I have a late meeting today so I will go home after normal hours and work at home for my late meeting.
I hope your day is mighty!
Love,
Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment