Hi,
What a cracker of a day in Wellington yesterday. Jill took a pic of me with the harbour int he background and my work iced latte and it looks like I live in paradise.
![]() |
| Work iced latte |
![]() |
| Dark and blurry pic of me getting driven home |
We did catch up with Vigz for lunch with a bunch of us. He is working from home as he finishes up at work. Good to chat to him and hear about his plans. Saw Madeleine and Patrick and the current bunch of data peeps. Mike also joined us. We will see Vigz off and on at the gym.
I had late meetings but my one that finished at 5pm was with Zoe. So she offered to drive me home so I was there for my 6pm meeting. That was super nice. And I added value by changing the time on her car clock as we drove through the peak hour traffic (via the library to return a boardgame). Thank you Zoe.
Emma was home with Toby and they were enjoying some old horror film. I ate my burger in the kitchen as it looked a bit gruesome for me.
![]() |
| My pop vinyl version of me |
![]() |
| An old pic of der Bus |
Emma was home with Toby and they were enjoying some old horror film. I ate my burger in the kitchen as it looked a bit gruesome for me.
Mike and I went to bed and Emma wasn't there for lunch longer before we heard her leave. We had a good sleep. Up for garage gym for me. Squats. 50kg. 6 reps x 4 sets. And Mike ended up missing his gym session. We are both working from home today now.
![]() |
| Moxley just hanging |
The cats were so cute this morning - all sleeping on Toby in his bed. Hahah. They love him here.
I am off after my late meetings today to Waiterere to chill with Maureen. Some sort of exercise tomorrow is the plan. And parkrun Saturday on my way back to Wellington before my flight to Sydney for work.
Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela





No comments:
Post a Comment