Wednesday, July 29, 2026

The week in Sydney for work

 Hi,

I flew into Sydney Saturday night to find the airport trains not running. It was a shame I just missed Noush picking up Bella from her Spain sojourn. Bella had a year there and arrived an hour before me so they couldn't wait. I was late, Bella was early.

We had to squash into a normal city bus and drive by all the stations to Central. Most people's luggage could not fit anywhere so the aisle was blocked quickly and no one could sit down. I was on early and had a small suitcase.


Luggage squashed into a city bus

On the bus to Central


Got to Central and onto a Metro. Karen picked me up from Tallawong. All settled in nicely. Some dinner. Some Commonwealth Games.

York is happy

Not fitting on the spare bed then

Backyard looking so good


We went to Noush's place for lunch to welcome Bella back. Caught up with lots of people. Such fun.

Ooshie Luke Skywalker

Brekkie

More backyard

Monday I started my working week. Big Room Planning. So been busy doing that. Getting home late and getting looked after by Karen.

Hello Marcela

Meeting people

I got lunch

On the train home

Another day of it today. Woot!

Hope your day is good.
Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment