Hi,
Busy times - and it is so weird not having Mike here. The cats are having to do with their second human. Not sure they enjoy that as much.
![]() |
| At work |
I did catch the #13 home and managed to time it with Barb's ride home. So we had a good chat on the way.
Sorted out the cats and finished the leftover pumpkin soup - ta Iona and Col. It was still delicious. Then I packed for Matariki. And took pics for Sally so she knows how to cut open the capsules for Smudge's medicine and where to find the shredded chicken to hide said medicine.
Smudge does seem to eventually eat all the chicken. They key is to give Moxley her heaped teaspoon of Fancy Feast, and to smother a small tablespoon of shredded chicken with medicine and mix it all in. Then feed Smudge downstairs.
Moxley has never been a huge fan of chicken. So it seems to work.
![]() |
| Suspicious white powder activity in our house |
![]() |
| Smudge only needs half a capsule |
![]() |
| We hide it in shredded chicken |
![]() |
| The chicken stash |
Not sure it is making any difference to Smudge. She still seems hesitant to jump up anywhere. As I type this she can't even jump onto Mike's office chair easily.
Now she is strutting around the desk and across my keyboard. ksd,x/Cd she says.
I will see Toby briefly today when he collects me from the airport. But he is off to see Peter Hook (without Mike) tonight. So I will see him after work tomorrow.
Have a great day!
Love,
Angela





No comments:
Post a Comment