Tuesday, July 14, 2026

The Monday working from home

 Hi,

Well, I had my yoghurt with my muesli yesterday morning and by 10am I was puking it up. I think maybe the yoghurt was not good. It was the batch that stayed out all day turning into yoghurt [Mike: it was me, I did not understand the brief!] so maybe it didn't have as long a fridge life as usual.

Busy at work. Then Mike got home after his run after work and we had some tea. I was still a little hesitant to eat lots. I made spag bol sauce (using quorn mince) and then wrapped it and egg and spinach in a rice paper roll and crumbed and fried it. Mike said it tasted like chicken parmigiana. [Mike: it was SO GOOD! All the yummy flavours of parmigiana and crumbed chicken, with a layer of rice paper for extra texture.] So there you go.

We watched some TV after dinner and Moxley entertained us with her antics.

First, she crawled into Mike's smelly gym bag and slept there for ages

Then sprawled over me

And finally joed out on Mike

Off to bed fairly early - but Mike had to do the rubbish so he was a little later than me to bed. Then he suddenly sat bolt upright and remembered that Moxley had escaped about an hour earlier! She came in mewing and telling him off for having the temerity to leave her out in the cold. 

Still, I had a good enough sleep but I did feel a bit yuck this morning nonetheless. A yoghurt hangover!

On the later bus for a relaxed session with Quentin. Bench 35kg 10 reps x 3 sets. Then one last set that I managed 6 reps before Quentin had to help me on the last 4 reps. Some accessories and then I was done. Arms like spaghetti.

Off to meet Mike at Margies and I got eggs. I couldn't hardly drink my iced latte so obviously my tummy is still not super happy.


Iced latte at Margies - with eggs

Quiz after work today. Woot! Mike has work drinks as the project people he was visiting last week are returning the favour and meeting all the locals here.

Have a great day!

Love,

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment