Hi,
Stupid cold. I am officially calling it a cold now. No denying it. But it is just annoying rather than anything else. Pathetic cough. Croaky voice. Slightly dribbly nose. Would rather be snoozing. But nothing too drastic.
I cancelled all my outside engagements. Best to keep my germs to myself. And Mike. But he probably gave them to me so he should be good.
![]() |
| Made pumpkin soup |
I made pumpkin soup with the home grown pumpkin Iona and Col gave me. Mike said it tasted good. Yay!
After work he got waylaid by Sally at the pub by our work. Hahahah. But he got home eventually and ate some soup.
Had a good sleep. And up today to WFH. Because... germs.
It is the first day of my new job. Same workplace. Woot! Bring it on! And for my sins I am now working fulltime. So Fridays are a working thing again. Not quite so exciting. But let me admire the bump in pay for a bit to placate me.
Hope your day is a good one.
Love,
Angela

No comments:
Post a Comment