Hi,
Mike is off and safely in Singapore. He is awake already - he woke at 4am his time. Hahah. His flight from WLG to AKl was delayed by 2 hours and they missed their connection to Singapore. They got put on a 2pm flight instead and got in around midnight our time.
Meanwhile I was working from home. Did get some laundry done despite the weather (ok - yay for a washer/dryer). After work I baked some bread and decided Chevy was the recipient (she is on reception at work).
![]() |
| Sourdough |
Moxley was happy to cuddle up while I watched You Tube.
![]() |
| Moxley on my Timtams pyjamas |
Had a good sleep. Up early for the 6am bus and a run on the treadmill before my PT session. Did deadlifts. 80kg 4 x 4. Then bench. 40kg 3 reps x 2 sets.
![]() |
| Gym with Quentin Tuesday morning |
![]() |
| Brekkie and iced latte after our PT session |
We then went to Smith the Grocer for some kai. I got brekkie and Quentin enjoyed the cinnamon brioche (they are so good there) and a coconut hot chocolate.
Then off to work for the two of us. As I got in, I fished our the sourdough for Chevy. And found out it is her birthday today. What perfect timing. Happy birthday Chevy.
I will bus home tonight and plough through my list of tasks. So many things to get done. I will WFH tomorrow so I can uber to the airport for my flight to Chc for Matariki.
It is all happening.
Have a great day.
Love,
Angela




No comments:
Post a Comment