Hi,
Mike and I walked home from work yesterday - nice and clear with a warmish wind. Took me ages - longer than usual. Not a happy camper this week really.
Had leftovers for tea. And ate the durian chocolate that Roanne brought back from Singapore. I was a bit unsure about this - but it was quite nice. Crunchy - and chocolatey. No idea what the actual fruit is like still. Hahahah.
![]() |
| Courtesy of Roanne |
![]() |
| Data brekkie iced latte |
Bed - didn't sleep that well though. Up early to run on the treadmill. Got to 3km - but my right calf, and right hip flexor are not happy.
Sigh.
PT session with Quentin but on machines so I could watch the football. Saw first 30 mins. Then watching the score on the Stuff feed.
Data brekkie morning. Saw John, Michelle and Kris. Good chat. Then rushed home in the car to find Mike still here. And England lost in the final few minutes to Argentina in the semi final. Grumpy. Come on Spain!
Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:
Post a Comment