Friday, April 24, 2009

Good morning on Friday (yippee), Apr 24

Hi,

Thank goodness it's Friday. Hooray. Table tennis was good fun last night - loads of new people and I am no longer the worse one there. Mum is about 75% fit and fighting off the remnants of the cold I generously gave her. But she still had fun. Dad has been a bit sick too with a touch of a cold and earache. Ouch!

Toby has a movie excursion with Skids today. Should be fun for him. Mike's mother is off to meet Benjamin and head back to his place with him (I think that is the plan). I'll ride home at the end of the day to get Toby and my mother and meet at Chez Lewis for dinner. Yummo! Toby is looking forward to seeing Ramble - sorry Benjamin! I expect Toby will be unsure about Ramble anyway.

Mike has a night out with some friends from his last work at NZDF tonight. The weekend has a few things in store. Toby has a birthday party to attend (Laserstrike - where 15 six year old boys run around shooting each other - should be chaotic) and I'll catch up with Aidan T for a nice cup of tea. Ummmm. If cafes are shut, I may be heading around to Sally and Andrew's house for a nice cup of tea. ANZAC Day means things aren't open till the afternoon. So, maybe 10.30 for morning tea? I'll have to chat to Sally. And, we have gib to put up, batts to stuff in and what not. Mike's mother flies back to Dunedin some time on Sunday and Lifeflight have an Open Day (rescue helicopters - with sniffer dogs and all sorts of exciting demos) the same day near the airport.

I'll be looking forward to Monday for some relief from that lot.
Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment