Monday, April 20, 2009

Good morning on Mon, Apr 20

Hi,

My weekend was too short! I guess that's what happens when you have so many short weeks in a row. A normal weekend is too short after all that!

The highlight of the weekend was definitely Toby coming home. Toby and Mike's mother arrived at 12.45pm on Sunday and we went to collect them. I got lots of hugs from Toby. So did Dad!

We got quite a lot of our tasks done. The wardrobe is gutted and ready for heat pump man! Mum's one is already getting installed. Apparently they should be ready about midday to start at our place.

Toby wasn't keen when he got up to be heading off to the school holiday programme. But he was pretty keen by the time he had breakfast. They are off ten pin bowling and to Te Papa museum today. Good weather for it too - it is raining!

So, home for home made burgers tonight. My cold is almost entirely gone. I only cough if I exercise hard at the moment.

Have a wonderful week.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment