Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Apr 8

Hi!

Honest - it was 11.59am when I started this blog so it technically was still morning...

We're off down south this evening on the 1900 Bluebridge ferry. Mike's Dad called last night to say they are expecting snow. Brrrrr. Might make for cold tent accommodation.

Mum has unfortunately caught my cold and will be nursing a blocked nose and raspy cough for a few days! Drink plenty of fluid, Mum!

Mike and I both won raffle prizes at work this morning. I got a very handy $25 New World voucher and Mike won a movie pack (chips and Coke and a $5 note to rent a DVD). How cool is that? We won back way more than our investment.

So, I hope you all have a great time over Easter. Relax. Enjoy the break and eat lots of chocolate but don't make yourselves sick (Mike and Toby - I really mean you guys!).

Bye!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment