Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Apr 29

Hi,

April is almost done and dusted. The year is flying by. We had a good release last night - the two updates were finished by 1815. That's almost a record for our releases.

Mike's boss asked me to join them for dinner last night so despite our early release we were home late. Dad just flew back into Wellington (from a training session in Auckland where I think the highlight was the food!) as we headed home too. So it was perfect timing. Ma has a sore back however and can hardly move. I hope that gets better soon.

Wilf the builder has finished the hole where our wardrobe will go. The bedroom feels so much bigger. I can stand in the wardrobe space and our bed is not within touching distance. So now we need the plasterer and we can paint it and get the sparky to put power in there. Then I think the wardrobe doors will get fitted and then soon after that we'll get the inside fitted. Hooray!

I'd better get stuck into work. I have checked the releases once more (you can never be too sure) and everything looks great. Time to start building some new bits.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment