Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Apr 28

Hi,

Release night tonight. But that does mean I had a nice morning with Toby and dropped him off at school. His ice cream container is full of emergency food and has his label on it. The PTA decided each family would supply their own emergency kit for the kids. Toby has chocolate, muesli bars, apple puree, beef jerky, milk and hand sanitiser. Heheheheh.

I was impressed at the public health message Toby got at school. He was told about spreading germs and knew to wash his hands often, stay home if he's sick and be careful touching things when he's got germs. All good messages as swine flu spreads and the media make headlines like "Outbreak" - today's Dom Post.

Mum will collect wee Toby tonight as Mike's boss is down for a day or so and Mike has to catch up with him after hours. And I have the release of course. Two of them in fact (but one I have hardly any work involved so I should be able to concentrate on the other one). The mince is defrosting in the fridge and the bread is cooking and should be ready by 5pm. Yum!

Nothing much else to report on. Tomorrow is karate evening so I'll put the slow cooker on tomorrow morning and we'll be able to eat when we get home. Tramping club tomorrow too so I guess Mike will go so I can go tramping on - Mother's Day! How did that happen? No pampering this Mothers Day for me.

Have a great day! I heard from Sally and it is frantic at MoH but hopefully it'll abate soon enough. Abate, I guess, or ramp up! Heheheheh.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment