Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Good morrning on Tues, Apr 7

Hi,

The nice weather has packed up and gone north I think. I am still hopeful for nice autumnal days heading into May but this weather makes me forget all about that prospect.

Mum and Dad took wee Toby for a haircut after school yesterday (Dad got one too) and they both look handsome! It is school photo day today so I made Toby practise his best smile last night.

Toby got a card from Zoe thanking him for asking her over to play. So Toby wrote one back to Zoe this morning. They also chatted on the phone last night too (and played Club Penguin).

Mike has some party or other from 4 - 6pm this afternoon (for that swanky new website he was involved in) so I'll collect wee Toby and we'll eat something yummy (butter chicken maybe?).

We need to pack the car tonight so we'll be busy this evening. How exciting.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment