Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Apr 2

Hi,

Happy birthday to Ron! I hope Dunedin is putting on as nice as day for you as it is here in Wellington. The early morning sunlight looked lovely as it lit up the houses on the hill behind our work.

Toby was sick yesterday and stayed at home with Mike. Until Mike realised he had a meeting at 11am and quickly drove in to see me. So I drove Toby to Mum's house and he had the day there. I woke this morning with a sore throat so I guess Toby may have some of that! Hopefully he gets to school today. I think we need to get school photo money in by the end of this week as photos are being taken next week! Maybe I should get Toby a haircut?

Nothing much on today. Home for dinner and then an early night for Toby to see if we can stop some of this impending cold before it takes hold. I hope Mike has a better day. The new website needed quite a bit of resuscitation during the day yesterday.

I have table tennis with Mum tonight. That should be good fun!
Have a great day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment