Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Apr 14

Hi,

Well, I guess I have loads to say after the wonderful Easter break we had down in Dunback. I think I might make this brief (work is impeding on my literary flow) and do a big one at some stage today.

Mike and I are at work and Toby is still in Dunedin with Mike's parents. That's the biggest item of news. I miss him already. He seems pretty content with things down there according to the text messages we got during our drive back to Wellington. Mike's mother is likely to come up to Wellington with Toby towards the end of the week (maybe the weekend?) and stay for at least a week. I'd better get the garden sorted! Heheheheh.

Mike and I have loads of housework to do tonight, followed by tramping club on Wednesday night. We have to drop off buckets of Dunback fruit to Vivienne to cook up a storm of jams and preserves. We'd better do that tonight so Vivienne can get stuck in!

Mike and I got up early to watch the delayed Qatar MotoGP this morning. They were about to start the race on Sunday night when a huge downpour cancelled the race! The logistics necessary to run the race the next day must have been impressive.

Ok. I have heaps of emails to attend to and I'd better see if there is anything pressing I need to get done before I get my week's workload in order.

Stay tuned for an Easter wrap up!
Have a great week!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment