Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Apr 22

Hi,

Toby had a great day yesterday playing with Gracie and her brother Ashwin. Julie (their mother) said "We didn't really lose Toby" and it turns out that they went to a river to feed bacon to some eels and Toby clambered up the bank, over a fence and was told to wait there while everyone else caught up. Then Toby crossed the river and went back to the place they were visiting (using all his tramping skills to wade through the river - which I think must have been a stream). I think a wee panic ensued when Toby wasn't where they thought he would be. Toby's brand new shoes were soaked!

Mike and I went to Julie and Gareth's house for dinner - very yummy spaghetti bolognese. Toby played like mad with the kids and didn't want to leave. Julie's Dad was visiting and said Toby was a very nice boy and played beautifully with his grandchildren. I was very proud of him.

It is a cold morning here. I made Mike get up and ride in with me. Mike's mother will drop wee Toby off at Skids this morning after a sleep in. Toby had a late night so he needed a sleep in I think. Mike and my fingers were frozen when we got in. Brrrrr. But it is a glorious day. No wind, no cloud.

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment