Thursday, April 16, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Apr 16

Hi,

Mike and I caught up with Toby after work yesterday. Mike rang him and chatted. They had been to the library, but Toby was told by the librarian that he could only get one Calvin and Hobbes book out as the children love them too much. So he had to put two others back. Heheheheh. I hope he likes it as we have quite a few of them at home. It sounds like he is still having lots of fun down there.

Mike and I went out for dinner with a work colleague, Joe. We went to Wagamama and had a nice meal looking out over the harbour. Then Mike and I walked back to the tramping club meeting.

We have put our names down for the May 1/2 tramp to Paua Hut. Should be good fun - I hope the weather is ok for it. Mike is now an official member. Good on him. I need to get two more tramps in. Mike is tempted to do their snowcraft course. It teaches trampers how to travel through snow and what to look out for. I think he should do that!

I have a release tonight for work. It is a smallish one so it should all go very well. It'll keep me at work for an extra hour or two.

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment